Terms & Conditions
I) General :
Jusprudentia Team expects that in using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms please cease to use the Website.
1) By using Jusprudentia you acknowledge and agree that the Website is provided “as is” and that we can assume no responsibility for any failure to provide this service, including but not limited to storing or delivering any user communications or settings.
2) Jusprudentia is not liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the Website howsoever caused, including but not limited to loss caused through but not limited to our negligence, breach of contract, copyright infringement, and breach of other intellectual property rights or defamation.
3) Jusprudentia makes no warranties and is not liable for any third party products, services, content or websites, even if these are linked to or featured on the Website.
4) We do not purport to provide legal, professional or any other advice and you should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the Website.
5) Jusprudentia Team takes great care in making sure that all information we provide is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any of your action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
6) Jusprudentia Team reserves the right to use, reproduce and modify all content submitted by you to the site, including but not limited to comments published by you on the site. We reserve to use our absolute discretion in exercising this right.
7) You agree not to do any of the following:
Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, knowingly false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site or Services, jusprudentia.com’s name, any Jusprudentia.com trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without jusprudentia.com’s express written consent;
Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, jusprudentia.com’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of jusprudentia.com’s providers;
Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Jusprudentia.com system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Jusprudentia.com or any of jusprudentia.com’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services or Collective Content;
Attempt to access or search the Site, Services or Collective Content or download Collective Content from the Site or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Jusprudentia.com or other generally available third party web browsers;
Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Jusprudentia.com trademark, logo URL or product name without jusprudentia.com’s express written consent;
Use the Site, Services or Collective Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services or Collective Content;
Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site or Services;
Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission;
Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
jusprudentia.com will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. jusprudentia.com may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that Jusprudentia.com has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Services or Collective Content or to review or edit any Collective Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site and Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. jusprudentia.com reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content, including, but not limited to, Collective Content that Jusprudentia.com, at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.
8) We are not liable for content published on the Website by users of the Website. If you would like to alert us about the content that you believe to be inappropriate, please contact us via the Website or by sending an email on email@example.com . We will deal with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
II) Obligations of the User:
1) You must not use the Website in any way that causes damage to the Website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner.
2) You agree to accord respect to other users of the Website and not to interfere with their legitimate use of the Website and our services.
3) You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims, liabilities, demands or expenses incurred as a result of your use of this Website or any breach of these Terms by you.
4) If you are using/sharing content which is not your own, kindly inform us about its source.
III) Intellectual Property & Copyright Policy:
1) Jusprudentia holds all right to modify or remove comments/articles or whatever posted on the website.
2) The author of any article is authorised to use any article published by him on this website. Moreover such author is authorised to quote link of that page in any other website or CV. Such right is confined to content posted on Jusacademics (Knowledge database of Jusprudentia).
3) Jusprudentia.com (“jusprudentia.com”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
IV) We reserve the final right to amend or modify these Terms at any time without notice.
The Site or Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Jusprudentia.com is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Jusprudentia.com of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Jusprudentia.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site, Services or Collective Content, or your violation of these Terms.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of jusprudentia.com used herein are trademarks of jusprudentia.com. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between jusprudentia.com and you regarding the Site, Services and Collective Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Jusprudentia.com and you regarding the Site, Services and Collective Content.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without jusprudentia.com‘s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. jusprudentia.com may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given by jusprudentia.com (i) via email (in each case to the address that you provide); or (ii) by posting to the Site. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.